Monday 1 November 2010

Halloween









A whole week celebrating Halloween.....and today I really felt it in my body when I snoozed the alarm twice. I still feel the hangover, the lack of sleep  and all the candy and junk food that we wolfed down this weekend.
Oh well....I still have a couple pounds of candy at work...that will remind me of Halloween.
Halloween is def my favorite time of the yeaaar!!
just 364 days down!!!!

Have a good week..

PS:..Warm temperatures in LA....Almost 35*C (95*F) degrees this week!!!!! LOVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. the two first pictures are fantastic!!
    35ºC degrees??? you kiddin me?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
    gosh i'm jealous! here's like 12ºC degrees ... wearing boots, thights, jumper, scarf and coat while you may be wearing flip flops... grgrgr
    hope you have a lovely day despite of the lack of sleep!!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete