Wednesday 30 March 2011

My favorite pair of flats

I got them around 5 years ago at Pull and Bear ( my favorite store in Europe) and since the moment I got them I got more and more compliments everyday I wore them.....that and a really comfortable pair of peetoe flats  that werent really trendy back them but to me seemed really cool and different.

They cost me the reasonable price of $25 and I wish I could have bought another pair....because I;ve seen tons and tons of animal print flats...and none of them were as cool as mine!!! So I hope they can last at least another 5 years...because the moment my bunions make their way out through the fabric...im gonna be a SAD SAD person.....



 :( (sigh)

Have a good week!
oxooxoxo





1 comment:

  1. i love those flats laura, they are so nice :)
    have a lovely day sweetie!

    ReplyDelete