Monday 18 October 2010

Is the weekend really over???








What a busy weekend!! jeeezzzzzzzz
From the time I got out of work on Friday It has been crazy. I literally ran back home to take a shower and get ready to get on time to the Spanish Cinema in LA. We had a blast, we sat by all the actors from the movies we saw (which is actually really weird and cool at the same time ). I got sick from the crazy amounts of popcorn I had.....the Next day we had a bday BBQ that lasted years, found crazy things like oil pumps in the middle of a parking lot, watched a movie until late and then on Sunday I made one of my concert-wishes come true....after 10 years, I finally got the chance to see one of my favorite bands ever...Rascal Flatts.
Is the weekend really over??
Have a good week!
xoxoxoxo

1 comment: